Man, it has been a while since I've posted!
I have been involved in so many different things it's hard to keep my head straight.
- It is almost mid-semester and a week before spring break
- Multiple photography shoots with various restaurants in Portsmouth (photos below!)
- Modeling for wedding companies
- Booking trips
- Trying to build a business plan (details soon)
- Looking around for a new place to live (moving in the next 2-4 months!)
- Trying to find time to make it to yoga/gym but sleeping in instead
- I haven't painted or did any drawings in months (it is weird without a studio class and I don't like it)
Otherwise my boyfriend and I are looking forward to a relaxing next couple weeks. After thursday, I can finally relax after the last of my exams before break. On friday I will be shooting with Portsmouth's very own "Poco's Restaurant."
Here is a few of my images from a shoot with Brazo - Portsmouth, NH
Makes me hungry!
Other than salivating over foodie photography, We have booked a trip to Okemo in Vermont to snowboard for a couple days. Very excited to finally get on the slopes this year!